Blurry Render output

daliak

I need help please! No matter how high I choose my settings for vray in 3ds max the render results are always blurry and unclear. I attached my render of a living room (the one that shows a dining table) and its settings in addition to an example of a really clear render. How can I achieve such results with such clarity and the effect of the sunlight coming in from the window?

settings1.jpg

03.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by daliak

What? The picture with a dining table (it also has a couch with two red pillows on it) is way crisper than the other picture. So i can only assume your render is the other one, with the beige chair and the tv? If so, try to disable depth of field if you have it enabled, and up the resolution of your render to something decent like 3-4000 px. In none of the pictures you have posted am i able to see rays coming in from the windows. If you want that you could use vray fog and render that as a seperate pass and add in in post.

Thanks for ur reply :) Actually mine is the one with the red pillows on it. But I don't mean how clear it looks when zooming in, I mean that the overall look of the image is not noisy like in mine. Mine has way too much noise on the ceiling and only when u zoom in does it become clear. Most of the edges are jagged and unclear.