V-ray proxy attaching building problem..scene is too slow and doesnt even move..:((

djredstar

Hi guys,

Currently I am working on a project has 21 one block consists of about 35 each on turning 7-8 million range, but the problem starts at the former attache part without building the proxy first modeled to attachl all the details of the building, I almost managed to make one piece and then took me one day :) but delete the several parts of the building for a small revision after selecting again when I want to attach to reach 7-8 million and one piece is the smallest part of the building to remove almost 10 minutes driving te a so-poly n which selection mode if you go vertex hangs polygon, etc. pass very but very slow moving.

I do not know any other setting Does this problem will be how if you have any idea how I can overcome many sevinirim.b Meanwhile pc i7 3930 32 GB RAM and Quadro any swelling contraction processor or my ram during k5000 process, etc. from within the yok.max.

easy to give thanks in advance ..

Sounds Like a very big project.

Can I ask, are using reference files?

I would have a :base file-Lights and Cameras.

Ref files: House types.....may be a few Ref with different house types.

Ref File: roads Landscaping ect.

Work on each file separately, and update the Ref then.

Phil

Ref: Trees

IMG_9646-Edit.jpghi philip,

i have an area at the attachment there are 8 different stage from top to the down,

i have 3 different building tip 1 tip is villa 1 tip is block around 64 flats and the other tip is block with 80 flats.

1 block is about 7-8 million with everything in it like building rooms doors floors windows balkony flowers etc. when i try to attach all it takes 1 day:)

and after attached its still 7-8 million and even if i want to make a little revision i cant choose the object at the element mode my problem is this..

scene freezing and cant move it rotate it and its too slow.. there is nothing about lights cameras and landscape including in it just the building is problem by itself..

Edited by djredstar

i fixed it balcony flowers had many polygons i optimized them and for now i have a new problem:)

when attaching object maps are mixing i choose 1 and second option for try but both didnt worked mistake was same..

do you have any idea for fix this..?