Building in Colombia_needs critics

• 2 weeks later...

the building not reflecting the environment . All of the building is in one tone of colour due to this . In real life a building ha want know as fresnel reflection reflect the environement. this is created by buildng reflection maps and texures. your building will never look real if dont do the following . s it needs to refelct the environmet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's very good for a first attempt. the lighting is decent and i like the interior detail.

The building could have more detail such as framework around the windows the my biggest crit would be that the road kirbs seem way over sized.

i'd model the roads and render them, and use that as a guide for matching the surroundings.

you can also put in boxes for the cars and people in order to match them to the correct scale.

Hi Karlo,

Looks like you are getting some good directions from other members. I would agree with most of the comments. The details will make a big difference. Your camera angle is really close but if you look at the left side where your building ends and the photo building starts you can see the two vertical lines separate from each other. It is minor but throws things off. If you are using a vray camera adjust your vertical shift to compensate. One item to keep in mind is that an object can not cast a shadow within a shadow, unless the item on top is transparent to some degree. So your car coming out of the build on the right side would not cast a shadow.:) Spend a little more time blending the edges of the image and keep up the good work.

Edited by takare