Forest house

bryantromp

1437502406.jpg

Studio/Institution: Student
Genre: Other
Software: 3dsmax, corona, growfx
Description:

A personal project i'm working on..a simple design house living off grid surrounded by pine forest.

Some feedback r welcome

whitebirch.jpg

opicaty map.JPG

Remembering-my-younger-days.jpg

forest1.jpg

Edited by bryantromp

Bryan, It's a good start. I like the exterior shots a lot. Although I'm not sure the inside of the house would be so bright as seen from the outside. The images themselves look to be a bit grainy and take away from the realism. As for a series of images I would expect to see a forest in the interior images when looking out. Is the entire scene in 3D? If so you should be able to render from the inside and see the same forest. The skylight in the interior is showing some stepping. It's difficult to see what's going on with the materials since it is grainy. Would like to see how you are progressing on this.

Hey stephen thnks for the feedback.. yes the image is a little grainy cause its not the final render. The scene is full 3d but I switch off the layers when I did some interactive renderings for the interior otherwise max will just stagnate. For the interior brightness yeah I think is kinda too much but I'll dim it a little bit. Here's an old interior wip with the exterior scenery..

test10_zpszbkl0o94.jpg