Need help for vray (sketchup) renders black

clydelgarrido

New here. Same problem as the other posts I've seen here ( I attached the picture of my screen). I tried using Visopt, tried setting up manually, I read some posts related to my problem but nothing solves my problem. I think it's a bug, and I read that you can debug your vray on your sketchup (sorry for the terms, but I'm not expert on computers and stuff), but I'm afraid it will just worsen the case. I'm really desperate on finishing my project asap, and I hope you can help me on this. :(:(

12059955_1180194875329662_23192771_o.jpg

Have you tried resetting the vray settings? What version of sketchup and vray are you running?

Are you using the sketchup sun or hdri, and are you sure the former is on in the environment rollout in vray. or the latter isn't hidden in the sketchup viewport?? Are you sure the camera isn't stuck inside some geometry?

The chaos group forums are usually best for figuring this stuff out btw!

Did you make a cleanning of your textures and model etc... you can use cleanup3, also you can check your temp folder to seeif there is any problem with your textures and optimise them. You can also recheck your materials if there are one with displacment activated. And ofcourse make sure lighting sources are ok an on

Enviat des del meu SM-P600 usant Tapatalk