VRay reflection question

quicktor

Hi,

I need some help.

There are two mirror plane in 90 degrees. I think the reflection in the upper mirror should be diffrent. In this render the edge between the mirrors is disappered. And in the upper mirror we can see the correct refleflection of the lower mirror as a texture. Not the double reflection.

This is the problem.

I can't explain this better. (Sorry for my English.) I attach two images. One with clear gemoetry, one the final raw render.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong and what is the solution to reach the correct reflection? Please.

Thanks

camB reflect.jpgpencil.png

camB grey.jpg

Seems to me like the mirror in the ceiling has got some distance to the wall. If you had the mirror placed closer to the wall, you would get the gap reflection.

It could also be that the gap from the ceiling mirror to the wall that I am seeing, is the gap from mirror A to mirror B. Maybe your material is set in a way so that the punch in the lights are not showing naturally.

I see what you mean. You are talking about the mirror up on the ceiling perpendicularly meet on edge with the one on the wall above the bed head.

The reflections looks right to me. There are 2 things i would do to make the meeting edge looks more obvious:

1. Give a subtle noise map on both mirror surface so it will be break any lines reflections continuity on the edge area

2. Make the edges on post pro ;-). The point is to make it more visible, you won't care how

Hope its help.