Flat earth

Chris MacDonald

So I just found out that there are people this day in age that genuinely believe in a flat earth. Just search it on youtube.

Most of it stems from profound misunderstandings of how perspective works.

Yeah, one popped up on a friend's facebook a while ago. Thought the guy was joking, but no, deadly serious :D Same sort that bang on about chemtrails no doubt.

I just can´t figure out why there is so much of this kind of BS. Flat earth, ghosts, aliens, reptiles, guys with pendulums, all sorts of healers, different religions...the list is endless...And it´s most certainly not the lack of education (at least formal education). It´s surprising to find out these people are quite often someone you would (otherwise) consider intelligent.

I just can´t figure out why there is so much of this kind of BS. Flat earth, ghosts, aliens, reptiles, guys with pendulums, all sorts of healers, different religions...the list is endless...And it´s most certainly not the lack of education (at least formal education). It´s surprising to find out these people are quite often someone you would (otherwise) consider intelligent.

Yep, it's no longer just complete dumb asses who espew these views..

I am pretty reluctant to add 3D people to my Facebook because the chance of them routinely posting conspiratory shit and every hoax on planet (or at least some ridiculous anti-western views... ) proven to be so high I have to delete them again and it just gets awkward over time...

Being able to professionally use technologies in your day job no longer even remotely equates to enough critical thinking.

Those scare me even more..

I have yet to see a render where currently available 3D people aren't epitome of creepiness and comfort disrupting level of uncanny valley.

Not just that, they still look so plastic and in most cases "overly solid" than their environments. 2d people is still the way to go to reach the uncanny valley.