Halsall Barn Conversion Rear

adamsargeant

1452448038.jpg

Studio/Institution: AWS
Genre: Residential Exterior
Software: 3DS Max 2015 & Vray 3
Description:

Just after some thoughts. The scheme has been in with planning for a couple of months but certain elements are not going down to well with the planners. As i am leaving the practice soon to go in to purely visuals (i am an arch assistant atm), i want to take the project in its current form to develop some visuals for it... As i know if it does get built, it will be a lot more bland.

Just after thoughts on it? My self critique is that i struggle with external (material) render/stucco. it is too pure, probably due to the reflectivity/self glossiness..

The cor-ten works for me though..

Thanks,

Adam

I think the cor-ten panels are the best part, but they're hidden by too much lens flare, compared to the rest of the image.

- Desaturate the grass or maybe replace it all with the long grass growing on the other side of the fence

- Dirty up the fence

- Put the dog running next to the man or move somewhere else

- The dirty bricks are too uniformly dirty

- Background on right too in focus

• 3 weeks later...
The red brick size is too big i guess.

Yeah i agree. I have since changed the texture to a much more appropriate look but my laptop is struggling to re render the elements i presume because the grass objects and foliage. I will get around to it some day when i can sacrifice my laptop to just render and nothing else.

Thanks