Horizon

Hello!

First thing I noticed is that the light coming in from the windows is brighter than the image you have outside the window. Brighten up the outside image. Also, I think that the image you have chosen for the outside makes it seem as though you are either on the side of a large hill/mountain or you are in a high rise building.

Hello!

First thing I noticed is that the light coming in from the windows is brighter than the image you have outside the window. Brighten up the outside image. Also, I think that the image you have chosen for the outside makes it seem as though you are either on the side of a large hill/mountain or you are in a high rise building.

You are totally right about the lighting. It is on "the do list". The room is indeed on the side of a mountain and it is supposed to be on the second floor of a two storage building.

The background doesnt really look like it fits the lighting on the rest of the scene. It looks to me like you should move the horizon up. If you are using 3ds max you should use the show horizon function on the camera, so you can see where it is supposed to be.

It is a 3ds max and vray scene. Thank you very much!

Edited by christosviskadourakis