I agree with Harry about the "picture frames" thing, but that's just my personal taste. I keep wanting to psychologically put something into them. I also agree with Harry about the chair on the left. Seems too wide to me to feel like it would be comfortable.

Besides that, the only small thing...and granted, it's a very small thing...is that the hot spot portion of the light being cast on the brick wall, just to the left of the clock seems a bit hot to me. At least it does on my monitor. Seriously, it's not a deal breaker of a thing. Other than that, If I was the client, I would be pleased. Nice work.

It's all the matter of taste, but i agree with what was said above, there is too many lamps, remove those slippers, drop some black and white abstract paintings or something in the frames, maybe change the texture on the yellow brick wall, it seems a bit weird to me, also play around with post-production since sometimes in most cases it makes a huge difference.

I am not an interior designer, but the comments above seem OK to me.

Regarding composition tho the room seems like it is very big and all the furniture is pushed to that corner. When photographing rooms try to avoid looking down, keep your camera parallel to the ground or even looking up. if you can't frame your object then move the camera down, but in height not rotation.. I would move the camera down and closer to the couches, making the outside light traveling from left to right, with right side of the image being darker... ish.

Adjusting the camera alone will make you feel inside the space and your eye won't that critical of reality or not.

When photographing rooms try to avoid looking down, keep your camera parallel to the ground or even looking up. if you can't frame your object then move the camera down, but in height not rotation.. I would move the camera down and closer to the couches, making the outside light traveling from left to right, with right side of the image being darker... ish.

Adjusting the camera alone will make you feel inside the space and your eye won't that critical of reality or not.

This.

Otherwise, it´s fine.