need your review and comment

ronaldsimo

Title says commercial interior but it sure looks residential to me. Regardless, it's difficult to provide specific direction without knowing the purpose behind the image. Are you selling light fixtures, kitchen appliances or an overall design function?

It sell the overall design function, basically this is a kitchen display unit

I'd suggest you take a look at some kitchen cabinet sites to see how they compose their images. Ikea and redstone both do a great job

http://redstonekitchens.com/gallery

In your image, I am more interested in the light fixtures and trees outside. The actual kitchen elements are not really reading as the primary interest and the most expensive part (oven unit) is even hidden by palm fronds.

@cristos, this is some screenshot of my scene setup. I didn't use vray sun, just put this JPEG image on vray environment slot

Environment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54058[/ATTACH]

Top view

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54059[/ATTACH]

Camera view

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54060[/ATTACH]

Nice, two things:

a) Although the light from the window is ok you better search for some true HDR images. There are a lot of free images on the internet. Search on evermotion.com. A true HDR image might give you even better (more realistic, dynamic) results.

b) I was right about the lights. From the top view I see a small area light hitting the stools. I would suggest you to get rid of this light because there is no lamp there hitting these stools, so it looks "fake". If you want to add some lights on your scene in orde to boost your image, think where a real light would be in this room and then add it :)

Edited by christosviskadourakis

I'd suggest you take a look at some kitchen cabinet sites to see how they compose their images. Ikea and redstone both do a great job

http://redstonekitchens.com/gallery

In your image, I am more interested in the light fixtures and trees outside. The actual kitchen elements are not really reading as the primary interest and the most expensive part (oven unit) is even hidden by palm fronds.

I'll try to improve the kitchen cabinet

@cristos, I'll try with HDR image. And add some light from the camera position, because actually there's another room there, I mean a big open room with glass window everywhere. I was putting small area light because the chair didn't got enough light but I'll try to improve that area

• 1 month later...