Ghostbusters 3 - Official Preview!

Morne Erasmus

• 3 weeks later...

I'm okay with the all female cast. I think with all male I would have wanted to really connect it back to the original films and this film isn't directly related to the originals, though the trailer makes it seem like that. I would agree with Kevin Smith's take on the trailer. Here's fingers crossed for a better 2nd movie trailer.

“Whoever cut this trailer needs to be sat down, and I’m not going to call for their job to be taken away from them but they need to be scolded. It could’ve been all men with the same jokes, and it still would have sucked. The trailer’s not strong, and that doesn’t mean the movie’s gonna blow, like again the f*cking pedigree of this movie is undeniable. There’s no way all these people involved don’t make a f*cking funny, at least watchable fun movie.”

I love Ghostbusters and I think this is an abomination, why make them all women who are obvious copies of the men there replacing?

Because there's an entire generation of their target demographic with money in hand that either have no idea there was a Ghostbusters movie already or they shut it off after seeing the unattractive middle aged men in leading roles as opposed to Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth.

• 1 month later...