360 images in vr glasses

nodar1978

Hi Guys

I would be very happy if somebody can help me out with my question.

I have made complete 2 floor house interiors web-presentation like this: http://nk-3d.de/360/example/

And now i want to use these 360 images and let client show about same presentation via VR glasses with Iphone inside. As i understand it should be some app which contains these images?

Could you please let me know some good tutorial, or if it is simple to explain maybe give me some tips here in forum?

Thank you very much in advance

Nodar

Thank you Benjamin

I download the app on iphone, I tried their demo images. it works very nice. Only the problem i have i can not communicate with app with my Bluetooth device. so to change an image have to open glass do it manually by hand, but i think it is not the way it should work? Do you have any experience with it? I have VR PARK glasses with Bluetooth.

thanks

Nodar

Google Cardboard V1 specs used a magnet to disturb a devices compass in a way that could be registered as an input. It was unreliable and inconsistent, so Google Cardboard V2 specs simply use the capacitive touch built into just about every phone display now.

The VR goggles that use bluetooth remotes typically have their own app so that the remote will function as expected, but that is not part of Google Cardboard's API, so the app itself would have to specifically support the bluetooth remote, in this case IrisVR, which it doesn't.

A standard Google Cardboard V2 viewer will work with IrisVR, I have a few 'fancy' viewers for different purposes(1, 2), but we also purchased several of the cheaper cardboard models to leave with clients. We made labels for them so that we could get a little advertising benefit as well. This is another pair that I would like to try soon. These open designs, you just simply touch the screen to select.

Hi Benjamin

Thank you once again for all these information, it's very good to know all these.

At the moment what i have is this: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01DF349XC/ref=pe_386171_133513091_TE_dp_1

And i have app which you told me, IrisVR scope, there is an example 360 images, i can see them, when i click on a screen comes 4-5 different images and i can switch to others but only by finger clicks on a screen.

What my Bluetooth controller does is only changing the voice up/down and closes the app complete, nothing more. And i bough this glasses because it has a controller so i shouldn't have to take glasses off every time when i want to go to the next picture or change something.

Is there anything you can advice me

many thanks in advance

Nodar

• 3 months later...