1465483105.jpg

Studio/Institution: Architectural Nexus
Genre: Commercial Exterior
Software: 3DS Max - V-Ray - PS
Description:

I'm new, I've been rendering for about 6 months, and I wanted to get some advice and feedback from those in the industry. Feel free to nit-pick! I know there are some small detail items I missed, but this was a conceptual rendering of sorts, so I wasn't totally going for photo-realistic. Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Good start! I feel like the interior is a little to blown-out. I don't like the tail light streaks without seeing the rear of a car. Those leaves in the foreground upper right corner need to have droplets of water falling from them. How long ago did it start raining? Based on the sky I'd say it to soon for people to have grabbed their umbrellas already. Or, use a different sky. Also for that much rain see what you can do about creating splash affect on the ground. Knit-picky: add hand railings to all the stairs and ramps! Don't just go throw pipes in there. do a little research and look for photo references of courthouses. The government likes to create more of a blast radius buffer between build and public areas accessible by vehicles, so maybe think about your sitting of the structure.