Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Posted submission in wrong category

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    237

    Name
    Gary Ledgerwood
    Forum Username
    mumbus

    United_States

    Default Posted submission in wrong category

    Hi Jeff. I just realized I posted my image in the wrong category. I didn't see "image" when I submitted and I knew I was going to post process so I chose the only one that said post processing allowed. I used mental Ray. You can delete must submission if necessary.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6

    Name
    Ivailo Ivanov
    Forum Username
    ivailoivanov



    Default Re: Posted submission in wrong category

    I have pictures that stand in profile but not uploads - for a sec and confirmed

  3. #3
    Founder Jeff Mottle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,989

    Name
    Jeff Mottle
    Forum Username
    Jeff Mottle

    Canada

    Default Re: Posted submission in wrong category

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbus View Post
    Hi Jeff. I just realized I posted my image in the wrong category. I didn't see "image" when I submitted and I knew I was going to post process so I chose the only one that said post processing allowed. I used mental Ray. You can delete must submission if necessary.
    Which category was it supposed to be in. We've sent everything to the judges, so we need to know ASAP

  4. #4
    Founder Jeff Mottle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,989

    Name
    Jeff Mottle
    Forum Username
    Jeff Mottle

    Canada

    Default Re: Posted submission in wrong category

    Quote Originally Posted by ivailoivanov View Post
    I have pictures that stand in profile but not uploads - for a sec and confirmed
    I don't understand what you mean. Please email me at jmottle@cgarchitect.com to clarify.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    237

    Name
    Gary Ledgerwood
    Forum Username
    mumbus

    United_States

    Default Re: Posted submission in wrong category

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mottle View Post
    Which category was it supposed to be in. We've sent everything to the judges, so we need to know ASAP
    My apologies Jeff. I guess based on the descriptions, it would fall under the "image" category. Seriously, you can just dump it if necessary. I just didn't understand the categories.

    http://projectsoane.com/gallery/show/299?category_id=2

  6. #6
    Founder Jeff Mottle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,989

    Name
    Jeff Mottle
    Forum Username
    Jeff Mottle

    Canada

    Default Re: Posted submission in wrong category

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbus View Post
    My apologies Jeff. I guess based on the descriptions, it would fall under the "image" category. Seriously, you can just dump it if necessary. I just didn't understand the categories.

    http://projectsoane.com/gallery/show/299?category_id=2
    The submission has been moved to the correct category.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    237

    Name
    Gary Ledgerwood
    Forum Username
    mumbus

    United_States

    Default Re: Posted submission in wrong category

    Thank you Jeff!

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Office category A. Moscow
    By Stanislav Orekhov in forum Architectural Visualization Gallery
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 25th, 2009, 09:13 AM
  2. Office A Category. Moscow
    By Stanislav Orekhov in forum Architectural Visualization Gallery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2009, 12:00 AM
  3. Office category A. Moscow
    By Stanislav Orekhov in forum Architectural Visualization Gallery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2009, 12:00 AM
  4. Office B category. Moscow.
    By Stanislav Orekhov in forum Architectural Visualization Gallery
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 17th, 2009, 08:28 AM
  5. AVC 2007 Still category entry
    By BuyanJumauang in forum Architectural Visualization Gallery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 12th, 2009, 12:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts