Vray 3.2 vray cam coming out silver

davidgogo

Hi everyone I own a small 3D Rendering interior design company and have learned 3dsmax, vray and the sort...We won the 2014 AIA Design Award here in South Florida and have gained alot of business as a result and now am working with strong developers with huge projects.

This type of client is paying well and to be honest I am a bit behind on my Libraries to show specifically a western theme cutouts and I CANNOT FIND A COMPANY THAT HAS SUCH VARIED LIBRARIES.......Can anyone help me to improve my standing? Thank you in advance.

That happened to me a couple of months ago. I remember that image distinctly because it looks like a psd radial edge gradient. Unfortunately I don't remember specifically what got rid of it; I just started messing with everything and something worked.

Have you tried going to default settings by switching to scanline and then back to vray?

I have a similar problem from time to time with the wrong viewport rendering instead of the camera.

Tried the trick of switching to another rendering engine and back to Vray but no luck.

What worked was to delete the camera and create another

and changing viewports and making it the camera viewport.

Don't ask me why.

virgil

Hmm. Try two things

1. Check if u have a camera override of x degrees. This will be in ur vray settings and check cam settings fov is not like 180.

2. Merge this into a fresh scene and create a camera

Edit; i think what virgil said will work too

Edited by redvella

scanline.jpg

here are screen shots of me switching to the default render engine and switching back to vray with the same issue.

I have also tried switching viewports from top to the vray cam.

-to add there is a vray sun in the render not sure if that effects the vray cam.

- tried the installation on another pc and still having the same result

- tried to use an existing scene that worked fine before this installation and with the same issue.

there is some hope knowing you were able to solve the same issue.

thanks

vray new cam.jpg

Edited by davidgogo

here are screen shots of me switching to the default render engine and switching back to vray with the same issue.

three is some hope knowing you were able to solve the same issue.

thanks

Edited by davidgogo

not sure why you dont ask at chaosgroup forum or even better, get a direct response if you email support@chaosgroup.com. Youll get a direct answer right away. Thats the first thing i do when i run into such troubles. They are excellent at responding!

three is some hope knowing you were able to solve the same issue.

thanks