Vray for Sketchup settings - help please! :)

Hello! I need help with a interior model I'm working on. I want them more realistic looking, but I can't even see where're the mistakes! Is there anyone that could help me with tips when it comes to settings, cos I'm sure that's where I'm going wrong. Maybe it's possible I send my model and .vropt file and get feedback? I can pay for your time, I'm desperate! :) Thank you!

Svetaine.jpg

vonia.jpg

miegamasis.jpg

Render settings are a small piece to the realism puzzle. No matter what settings you use, if the model lacks detail then it will always render looking 'fake'. Also, materials will look flat and plastic if you dont play with reflection and bump maps. It's these details that make the eye interested in an image.

Look at some of the images on this website that you like and really look at what it is that makes those images great.

Just to add to what Valero mentioned,

Your reference point should be Architectural photography. Surf online for million of great images of interiors designers and Pro Architectural Photographers, composition, management of lights and colors will give you that extra push to make your images great.

It won't happens over nights, it will take time as you train your eye to find what works and what not.