Help Modeling a chair

Julio Verani

Hello people!

I need some urgent help in how to model a chair (model below) until tomorrow noon.

m-collection-Conjunto-2-Cadeiras-de-Jantar-Bege-0500-620251-1-zoom.jpg

I know that maybe itá a lot to ask, but, it's and important job so, if anyone would lend a hand, it'll be much appreciated.

I already did the seat and the front legs, but i'm strugling with the back part, not the feet, but the fabric part, how to model it in a way it appears dressed on the objects.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello guys,

Well

just buy a model

As a last resort, i tried to find it, but nothing similar was found, and also i want to learn more about it, if possible.

As for what you suggested Mark

Find the manufacturer and look on their site, it may just be available for download as a DWG or Revit file.

Couldn't find the manufacturer website, all i have is this image for reference.

Thanks for the suggestion though, i'll keep trying to unravel this mistery!

...just saw your post...if u don't come right by tomorrow let me know..it's like a 15 min job so i am sure i can find that in my day.. When i was learning how to model back like a million years ago this would be a 5 min challenge in our studio with a looser buying beer... The good old days...

Hello Arnold

I really appreciate your help, and would be very welcome, but now i sent it with low detail just to make it to the deadline.

That fact is that i want to learn how to do it, would you point me in the right direction to learn modeling?

Or even if you may, give me some advice on first steps and else...

I really want to learn the techniques, but can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance!