Giveaway, 3D models of furniture

arseniytestin

Hello, colleagues!

We are celebrating a milestone of followers on FB, and there are 24 lovely models of designer furniture to download, for free) OBJ files, collapsed, scaled and mapped, so everybody can use them. Shading is an intimate thing, so it is up to you.

Banner-Giveaway-001.jpg

Feel free to download Here and put them to good use.

Best,

Arseniy

Thank you for the kind words, Ernest!

I hope my models can be of use to your studio) All future models my studio makes shall go freely available, when clients and copyright allow. Keeping them in archives is sad and makes no one the richer. As for the two days: ahaha, I have short attention span, so we preferably take compact projects that I can tiger through in sixteen hours. It is my own little challenge)

Thanks Arseniy - Nice work.

Thanks for the models; I've always like the SU Warehouse approach where everybody contributes.

You forgot the hands on the clock in the Villa Kitchen! See, that's what happens when you try to tiger through things!

Who's the interior designer for the Villa Bedroom? .............er, I think he/she's needs to be replaced. :)

Your automotive and product work really shines.

pun intended?

Edited by heni30

You are welcome, George!

This first giveaway was improvised, next ones will have more usable value. Maybe already divided in Max-Maya shaded and textured files.

Hah, the clock is correct, rushing tiger has keen eye: it is meant to be a vintage piece, not a working one.

What do you find disagreeable with the Bedroom? I am the Architect, so I can explain every nook of my project) The one with raving baroqueness? It is the bedroom of the daughter of the client: she is leading ballerina at the Bolshoi Theater, she is super baroque and girly. I gave her a *French-Theater backstage-old New Orleans* theme. Gilded paintings (of herself) on the wall opposite, naval Teak floor and vintage cast iron bathtub in bathroom. Posh stuff. Right outside her room she has also got a 80m2 dancing floor O_O

Screenshot 2016-07-26 22.53.38.png

Edited by arseniytestin

I was just joking about the bedroom - hence the smiley face. I suspected it was for a young girl with the bright pink - so it is perfect for that.

My daughter had us paint her bedroom a bright purple with white garish funiture pieces - very "Alice in Wonderland"-ish.

I was joking because the "raving baroqueness" might be a bit much for most mainstream people. - unless they were Gypsies or something.

Edited by heni30

Added the CAD of lady ballerina's lodgings to previous post.

All constructive critique is very welcome, no worries.

You are totally right about the baroqueness. The clients is Russian. They love Byzantine themes. I was a little aghast, for a while. But obstacles are there to be overcome, so I embraced the Gypsy thing, diluted it with some 1800 European spirit and put the Philippe Stark's Ghost by the IKEA table. Voilá xD