janisaufmanis

1471462542.jpg

Studio/Institution: Janis Aufmanis
Client: Personal project
Genre: Residential Interior
Software: 3D MAX, V-RAY
Description:

Hello everyone,

Here's an image I'm working on. I am relatively happy with it, since I'm still exploring all the effects and possibilities, but I also start not liking it. I would love to have some feedback and any kind of suggestions regarding the composition, shaders or lighting.

What I'm seeing, there is something wrong with the ambience. It might be the domelight with no HDRI applied, that is visible through the window. (I chose it in order to avoid worrying, because it should be burned out anyways. Like in the reference photo I added.) Because the colour and temperature of the light on the wall, coming from the other window, is not matching the white light on the left of my image. Any other commentaries?

PS Excuse me for the large image. Could not remove it. That is the reference.

Thanks,

Janis

1.jpg

int8.RGB_color (1).jpg

Edited by janisaufmanis
To remove unnecessary picture

Hi,

Here's a s,mall update - I've changed the camera view and made the light a bit "easier"

The goal is to achieve bohemian mood, could be around noon and that's a day after party. I am thinking about some spilled drink stains on floor, also the glasses should be more dirty.

Would love the light to be more volumetric, but dont know how to build the carefree mood. And would love to have a sleeping, hung-over body on the coatch, but I guess that's a serious chalenge, isnt it?

Janis

int9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...