Help : Architectural Visualization Training?

badrjarir

Hello CG Community, this is my first posts, so I must present myself, I’m a young architect from Morocco, more exactly from the beautiful city called Marrakech (Some may know ;)), I just graduated 1 year ago from architectural French school and I started working in my own office That I created since then in my natal city (Marrakech).

Well After a year of struggling, I realized that I spend a lot of my time doing 3d visualization for my clients and practically 90% of my time when I work on competition in my country, the image took a big importance for people who judge the work and less for conception and study unfortunately; But I guess this is how the world’s going now.

So I decided to learn 3dsmax and vray 6 month ago, I did a lot of training we can find online (evermotion, lynda, viscorbel …and a lot more) the problem is that all that training is not enough to reach a professional quality. So I’m LOST...I searched for professional courses and for maybe academy or school or anything else but I couldn’t find anything interesting.

So, I’m asking you (CG community) for advise on the matter, what should I do to become a cg architect or maybe a cg artist? Is there any school I can go to? even If It means I should learn in 1 year or 2 I’m willing to do It? Or may be a personal training with some of you dear cg community :) I can go anywhere at any price doesn’t matter as long as Its reasonable.. Please help :confused:

Edited by badrjarir

Basically just practice and train yourself and after some years you'll get there, schools can help but practice is the most important.

This academy is the most famous one, although I haven't attend myself some of my colleagues did and really recommend it :

http://www.stateofartacademy.com/

or if you prefer video tutorials these are the best I've ever done by far:

http://masteringcgi.com.au/

good luck!