Exterior work, apartment

takaino

1479342120.jpg

Studio/Institution: takaino3d.com
Genre: Residential Exterior
Software: Blender & Cycle
Description:

Hello, could I get some feedback?

My name is Taka, a freelancer working on archviz based in NZ. I visited CGarchitect.com and found that I can expect positive and helpful feedback which can push me further.

I have studied 3d animation in NZ, and studied 3d visualization on my own after the graduation. I think it is a good idea to ask someone for advise as there's no one around me to critique my work.

Thank you so much in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, could I get some feedback?

My name is Taka, a freelancer working on archviz based in NZ. I visited CGarchitect.com and found that I can expect positive and helpful feedback which can push me further.

I have studied 3d animation in NZ, and studied 3d visualization on my own after the graduation. I think it is a good idea to ask someone for advise as there's no one around me to critique my work.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hello, good to be humble at times. I am a hobby visualiser so my critique could be taken with a pinch of salt, but I hope it could help.

Saturation - A bit to saturated for a realistic shot.

Textures - Try to put some textures on the fasade to make it more interesting.

Glass - i guess you are going for that colored glass look, it to looks a little bit to saturated.

Wood - to much orange?

The vertical lines of the building is not straight, that can easily be fixed in post production.

Thats a few tips, otherwise it looks nice, being in cold sweden right now I would love to go to a warm place with palm trees!