Interior in UE4

carlostenorio

Hi Carlos

Thanks for sharing it looks great.

Ive always wanted to get into it but like many, struggle with trying to find the time to research and learn it. Im a 3DS Max Vray/Corona user mainly.

If you can help guide me where to learn it that would be great and really appreciated.

May i ask how long that took you to do?

Hey Simonm,

Thanks for your comment.

You can find a really good tutorial that explains all the basic workflow to get into Unreal on Pluralsight here

This one is a good start there are others things you will need to understand in order to achieve some specific things like better lighting bakes, advanced materials etc. The good thing is that there is a lot of documentation about it.

The only thing I don't recommend is the automatic 2nd UV channel script since is better to make them custom. I know is a pain but you get a better performance at the end.

This one took me about 80 hours to complete from scratch but the good thing is that the video (render) was done in 5 min and any other animation will not take more tan 10 minutes no matter if you need to change some textures.

I hope this info help you and if you have any other question just shoot it ;)

Hey guys,

If anyone wants to try it, here is the executable file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20863160/ArchViz.zip

Here is some info about how to make it run:

1. Unzip the ArchViz.zip file.

2. Double click on the file ArchViz_Int.exe

Movement:

W: Walk Forward

S: Walk Back

A: Walk Side Left

D: Walk Side Right

Mouse: Look around (left click to start to move it)

View Modes:

Ctrl + Enter: Full Screen On/Off

Exit:

Alt + F4