Vray 3dsmax render troubles

ioanadanciu

Hi guys.I'm a 2nd year student in Bucharest,Romania and i've started using 3dsmax a few weeks ago(so,i'm a beginner).

I tried my first render...at first sight looks like this first image....my final render looks like the second one(everything is so grey).I cannot understand why...and plsss help me...because i have to learn using 3dsmax as soon as possible.

i m using 3dsmax 2015,vray 2015 for 3dsmax...

maybe i ve got this problems due to the render setup settings

17887335_1722646737763647_455709180_o.jpg

17858290_1722646951096959_44997171_o.jpg

Edited by ioanadanciu

Hi guys.I'm a 2nd year student in Bucharest,Romania and i've started using 3dsmax a few weeks ago(so,i'm a beginner).

I tried my first render...at first sight looks like this first image....my final render looks like the second one(everything is so grey).I cannot understand why...and plsss help me...because i have to learn using 3dsmax as soon as possible.

i m using 3dsmax 2015,vray 2015 for 3dsmax...

maybe i ve got this problems due to the render setup settings

3D Studio Max and V Ray come with very well documented introductions and tutorials. You should read those, they explain all the basic for this 3D Software and also more details on light, materials and more.

Rendering is not magic but a set of techniques that you need to learn and practice.

IF you are in a hurry to learn, then following some online training may help, Linda, pluralsight, between other may help you.