Need quote for Renderfarm

akshayarora

Hello ,

We are actually doing a animation for which we would be requiring support of renderfarm services .

I would love if somebody can suggest me few things :-

1. On which basis they do charge ? Like its a 3 min animation on 1280*720 px or can be on 720*405 px . How much would be the charges ?

2. How much time they take ? Like do they charges according to the no. of days taken ?If we need it on urgency like within 1-2 days .

3. How we do send files to them ? How to do the send/receive process ?

Please revert if anybody is interesting in working with us . Other also can reply with suggestions .

Thanks ,

Akshay

I have some spare render node (dual E5 2696 v4, Dual E5 2696 v3 and Dual E5 2683 v3). I can help if it is just hit the button and let it render. What render engine do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello ,

Please reply point wise so that I can discuss on further part with you , We use Vray .

Hello ,

We are actually doing a animation for which we would be requiring support of renderfarm services .

I would love if somebody can suggest me few things :-

1. On which basis they do charge ? Like its a 3 min animation on 1280*720 px or can be on 720*405 px . How much would be the charges ?

2. How much time they take ? Like do they charges according to the no. of days taken ?If we need it on urgency like within 1-2 days .

Please revert if anybody is interesting in working with us . Other also can reply with suggestions .

Thanks ,

Akshay

Hello Akshay, please see below:

1) we charge based on resolution of the video and the length.

719px or below: 0.08 USD per frame

720-959px: 0.09 USD per frame

960-1280px: 0.1 USD per frame

We accept PayPal.

2) we will need to check the complexity of scene to decide how much time we need. The time can be ranged within 1-2 hours (very simple and short video) to days.

3) email (small files less than 10Mb) the packaged file or provide a download link such as Dropbox link. We send the rendered video back through download link as well

Please note that the above are all based on "hit the button and render". We will not make any changes to the scene. We will estimate the total cost after we check the file you send.

We will charge additional if modification is needed

Please do not hesitate to PM me if you have any more question.

Edited by maxerli

You can try us, after registration, you will get free $25 to test our rates.

There are 3 priorities, ASAP (High), when you have some time (1-2 days seem reasonable, Medium) and Low.

There is automatic uploader with plug-in that you can install on your system.

We have 24/7 support team, if you have any questions you can ask them here or use our chat.

www.GarageFarm.NET

Hello Akshay, please see below:

1) we charge based on resolution of the video and the length.

719px or below: 0.08 USD per frame

720-959px: 0.09 USD per frame

960-1280px: 0.1 USD per frame

We accept PayPal.

2) we will need to check the complexity of scene to decide how much time we need. The time can be ranged within 1-2 hours (very simple and short video) to days.

3) email (small files less than 10Mb) the packaged file or provide a download link such as Dropbox link. We send the rendered video back through download link as well

Please note that the above are all based on "hit the button and render". We will not make any changes to the scene. We will estimate the total cost after we check the file you send.

We will charge additional if modification is needed

Please do not hesitate to PM me if you have any more question.

Hello Mate ,

May I have your contact info , so that I can chat over whatsapp or can call you for quick responses and faster communication .

Akshay