Corona Rendering Initial pass from last 10 hours (CPU on 1% and RAM on 88%) , Help!?

Hello, I am currently working on a huge project and there is one aerial shot of the whole township, I have created jungle type greenery around it. Every House is Corona Proxy with Multi-Map Corona material on it. There are specific structures and Trees are included. Nothing is Mesh! All are proxies!.

My Scene Details:

I am Rendering at 6K Resolution.

Capture.JPG

[ignore Passes in Scene Details, I started Region to troubleshoot problem that why It's Messed up!

While Rendering:

My CPU Uses 1%, Really. Is is all because of Many proxies in the scene?. In other hand My Ram is using almost above 88%. What should I do? Should I convert whole scene to Mesh?

My Computer Specs:

CPU: i7-5820K @ 3.30GHz

RAM: 32 GB @ 1066MHz

GPU: NVidia GTX 980

The main difference between regular mesh and a proxy mesh is one is loaded as need it during render time, if in your shot you can see a several proxies they will be loaded and use the same amount of ram as if they were regular mesh.

Your options would be to optimize your geometry/proxies, use only path tracing or get more RAM.

Are you using DR? DR will usually hold 1 Pass for quite awhile - especially @ 6k.

As Francisco said, optimize as you go, reuse proxies etc. And as mentioned, get more RAM, 6k images will easily go over 32gb for Corona. We upgraded all our machines to 128gb after switching to Corona - was worth it if you are wondering.