Rendered image weird, divided to four images

drahoslavmizerak

Hi all,

please help me. Are you able to identify what does that mean? I'm trying to render as usuall, a lot of times during the day but I'm really not able to render single image. When you check the screenshot, there are like 4 images in the one image. Camera settings are usual, Camera is Default in the Render settings. I tried to create a new one, i tried to merge whole scene to new scene and set up renderer from the beginning and i tried as well to render from perspective view but nothing. Still the same. I'm sure it is only question of one small checkbox which makes me angry and devastating me absolutely :)

What do you think?

Error render.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Is that your final rendered image, or are you stopping it while the GI prepass is running? IIRC there is (was?) a "use camera path" mode for irradiance cache that rendered GI from several vantage points at once. Or maybe that was mental ray.

In any event, it looks like that's what's happening - your scene is being prepassed from several points along a gentle forward motion path.

the use camera path mode in vray didn't calculate several frames in one buffer window - interesting effect, though. If you figure it out, post back here. For storyboarding animatics, I usually render every nth frame previews so this could come in handy :)