Render Noise Problem

miladrogha

Hi, all.

I am using Vray 3.4 with 3ds Max 2015, and I'm trying to render an interior scene.

In brief, I am using Indirect Illuminance with Light Cache and Vray HDRI as my primary light source. The resolution of the output is 3000x1500 pixels, and I'm using progressive AA. However, the rendered image is noisy. I attached my settings and the image.

What I want is a smoother, high quality, more realistic render.

appreciate your help.Image Sampler.jpg

Final Render.jpg

Global DMC_Envm.jpg

Irradiance Map.jpg

Image Filter.jpg

Global Switch.jpg

GI.jpg

Before getting desperate because no many people are looking at your post on a Saturday, I would recommend you to read the VRay manual.

I see you have clicked and changing many setting that are not related with the problem you are having.

Reset all your settings to default and give more time to render if you are using progressive rendering.

If you read the manual you'll understand that one minute is not enough time for a large image to clean or finish a hight quality render.

i advice

1- in iradiancemap setting put subdivis on 100 and interpolat sample on 40. it will cause your render time longer. but usually gives a good result

2-in your render element tab add vray lighting and vray shadows elements.after finishing render progress , in framebuffer window you can see those two element you have added .if there was noise , you should increase your lights subdivise. your hdri subdivs and every light you have use in your sceen.