Interested to get some FREE render points on a render farm?

Hi there,

My name is Alex, I have a renderfarm service called CGIFarm .

I am offering $20 worth of credits when you create an account and there are some cool features which I think that you will love.

Our team is continuously upgrading the workflow, 3DS Max being the main focus at the moment.

Would be great to get your feedback about the workflow and learn about your troubles using our farm or other farms so we can create a better service for you.

My goal is to create a service that would embed into your workflow like adding some extra machines in your office (or simpler than that, as you don't need to take care of software installation and management). With your help, this can be achieved in a few months if we keep pressing on.

here's a quick start video that I've put together. In a few days I will be updating these videos, releasing some extra features, like being able to change resolution and frame range of the package you uploaded, number of passes or noise limit for your progressive renderings.

Checkout the 3ds max plugin as well, we got a lot of people saying that they love the workflow, straight forward installation, scene checkings + automated fixes, scene packing and submission. The webdashboard is where the magic happens, being able to create multiple jobs from the same package, change frame range, camera you want to render and more options are coming soon...

https://www.cgifarm.com/renderfarm-quick-start-guide

The platform can be customized however we want, adding options to change multiple properties of the same uploaded scene before rendering. Getting your feedback to understand your workflow is the most valuable thing, so we know what to focus our attention on.

Create an account today, it takes 30 seconds and you earn $20 bucks. Best paid 30 seconds of your day.

https://www.cgifarm.com/customer/account/create/

Leave any questions, comments or suggestions by replying to this topic on sending a ticket on the website.

I look forward to meet as many rendering enthusiasts as possible.

Have a good and productive day!

Alex