All the renders you can eat for $59!

M V

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would simply make them eat their own promise over and over again until i'm finally satisfied. Somewhen in the year 2025...

4. Peace of Mind… Unlimited Free Revisions (If Needed):

In case, if you require further modifications / iterations, we will provide you unlimited free revisions till you get 100% satisfaction with the final outcomes.

I would simply make them eat their own promise over and over again until i'm finally satisfied. Somewhen in the year 2025...

Surely it's worth $59 just to see how far you can push them? I presume there'll be some kind of clause about design changes, level of quality, etc.

Looking at their example, the 3D doesn't match the 2D, which doesn't match the sketch. That's what $59 will get you. :)

Besides, the $59 was for "4 core rooms", what is the price with you have 5-8 rooms as in the 3D example?

I used to do those types of renderings for a builder (not for that little money though). They are quick to turn around as you get a library built up and an efficient workflow. Those 3D plans can't take more than 2 or 3 hours to complete. I'm also pretty sure from that company you will not get doors, windows, cabinets, finishes, etc that will match the clients specs which will add signification time and money.

Sent them some kitchen specs. Still waiting on a "quote". Thought everything was $59?

It took 4 days for them to get back to me just to say that their reviewed my specs and the renders would be $59/image.

I am so very curious to see what they come up with.

It took 4 days for them to get back to me just to say that their reviewed my specs and the renders would be $59/image.

I am so very curious to see what they come up with.

The answer's gonna cost you 59 big ones.

By 'specs' do you mean a space with specified appliances? I usually have to show very particular appliances and built-ins and such. Are they agreeing to that--including some silly high-end Italian range, for example?

The plot thickens. So I asked for a formal agreement with terms and conditions laid out and this was the response.

"Here you should not worry about this! If you do not satisfy with our work, we will not charge you any thing.

Please note that following will be included in your quote:

Cost : $59 (Pay Only If You Are Satisfied)

Revisions : Free revisions (in case, if you want some changes)

Delivery: 3 days (If you confirm Today, we will able to deliver by Friday)

Delivery file format: JPG or PNG"

In my opinion agreements and terms protect both parties. What's to stop them re-using, or re-selling images, designs or other intellectual property? A client I have recently queried the licence of the image I was working on. I referred them back to the contract which stated the image was exclusive to them only, and he was happy after that.

By 'specs' do you mean a space with specified appliances? I usually have to show very particular appliances and built-ins and such. Are they agreeing to that--including some silly high-end Italian range, for example?

I agree. Kitchen renderings are usually very specific (and expensive) due to the specs of appliances, cabinet door styles, hardware, finishes, flooring, lighting, props, etc.

I gave them 3 images from Houzz and highlighted in an email exactly what I was looking for in each image to ensure it couldn't just be stock model garbage. Still they are offering $59. I told them to go for it. Let's see what they come back with.