Looking for a Architect program.

I don't know what kind of pens you buy. Magazines are no help. The magazines will list ten things that are great, but I am looking for that 1 that is the best, up to 100 dollars. That why I post here because Magazines are no HELP. I got tired looking at magazines so I want people reviews. So if you don't know then don't tell stupid things like you can buy pens and look at magazines. That's why I post. I am not interested in CAD I posted that I don't what that. It way out of my league.

don't tell stupid things like you can buy pens and look at magazines. That's why I post. I am not interested in CAD I posted that I don't what that.

Sporting an attitude is not likely to gain you much assistance on any message board.

This forum caters to professional architectural illustrators. The people who post on this board typically have little use for the software that you are asking about and therefore will have little good to say about it. Several people have offered excellent suggestions.

If take a moment and re-read the comment posted about looking at magazines, the poster was refering to very good software being offered for free (or close) on the CDRoms that accompany many high end graphics magazines. These applications can meet or exceed the requirements of many beginers and students - even some practicing architects and designers.

The comment about pens and pencils should have caused you to realize that you dont need a computer for the tasks you are attempting. Buy some paper, a scale, a straight edge and some pencils. It was good enough to design most of the world's architectural masterpieces - should be good enough for your dream house ;)