Branded Cardboard Recomendations

Matt McDonald

So funny you posted this today, we've had a wonderful experience working with HALO. They've supplied us with some very high quality viewers along with branding for very competitive prices. I'm attaching a link to the rep we dealt with, he's been extremity helpful and I highly recommend giving them a try.

https://www.halo.com/ae/johnie-holland.aspx?ae=johnie-holland

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried to like the PowisVR but I just can't. Ver 2.0 had great optics, comfort and isolation but the button didn't work, they sent me a second and it still didn't work. I recently ordered a 3.0 and while they've fixed the button there is now cardboard ridge in the nose piece which is uncomfortable and keeps your face too far away from the gasket allowing tons of light to get in.

Hmm, sorry to hear that. We've used them on countless client engagements and no one has complained. It's a trade-off, I guess. I'm 99% after great optics, with comfort a secondary concern - only because the viewing time with these is really very short. People are spending 10min or less - usually a lot less, exploring the spaces we create. Optics on most others we've tried are pure garbage. Usually way too much curvature in the bi-convex lenses.