Animation Compiler

Lionwithin

What software package are people using to compile there still frames into animation? For years Im been using Antechinus Animator Professional and at only $17 it's been great. But it's been years, just seeing if there is anything else out there? I do almost zero post production, I just use as a "complier" to output as .mov, .mpg, or avi.

Any other products out there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im sorry "compiler" might be the wrong term. Im looking to stitch a series of images rendered out for Vray, using SketchUP into a video format. I was using Antechinus Animator Professional, and also Quicktime Pro. But neither is working out well lately. Reading on the chasosgroup website they suggest Quicktime Pro and Photoshop CS5.5 or higher.

Any other suggestions?

Actually, there are many options nowadays.

Premiere or after effects of course, then you could use Fusion, (it is free), even the ram player from 3D Max also will load your frames and save as MOV or MP4.

If you have a MAC then movie maker, Sony Vegas, Blender, PowerDirector, even any Photoshop after 2014 can output videos too.

I would recommend getting the Adobe collection, yes is a pay per month, you never own it and all that Jazz but honestly, it will give you all the tools you'll ever need for your Visualization work.

If you want to go cheap then I will totally recommend learning Fusion, (Black magic Fusion), it is free, and you can not only edit video but also do High-end compositing, color correction, even 3D scene setups, rotoscoping and anything else.

Imagine Nuke, but free. This software is so under rated.

Edited by fco3d

• 1 month later...