Luciano Kruk's H3 House - interior remodeling

ioanutopia

1512422038.jpg

Studio/Institution: ioan
Genre: Residential Interior
Software: rhino-vray.photoshop
Description:

Hi to everyone,

I am new to rhino vray ( I was using sketchup & artlantis) so I experimental with remodeling the interior of H3 house by Luciano Kruk.

Any suggestions or feedback appreciated...thnx

• 3 weeks later...

First I would make some order in lighting. I guess that additionally to the sun, also other light sources are working in the interior. It's better to turn them off first and try to light the interior with just natural light source. Then maybe add artificial lighting.

The view behind the windows is very low quality, especially on the right window. Also the lighting inside doesn't match the atmosphere of the woods outside.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree witch the Arch Man- just the sun+sky lighting will look better, maybe you can search for a hdr map made in forest, so it will look even more natural.

Now it is visible that (for example on the ceilng) quite a lot light comes from the low level (forest) what won't happend in real word.

Also more decor props would be nice- kitchen equipment like cutting board, jars, bottles, frying pan, maybe a picture above the wooden sitting piece on the right hand side.