2D People

joealexander

Hi all

I've been working on some images for a school recently and am really struggling to find any decent people to drop into my images. In particular school children, and if possible in school uniform. Does anyone out there know of any good libraries or any site at all that i can purchase people like this?

Many thanks

:)

i've used mrcutout.com recently. the setup i paid for is 35mb of downloads per day. also i have a ton of "family" and "kids" from dosch designs. a lot of the same people/kids, but different poses. they might be too young for you though?

edit: i've been tempted to buy archviz and use it as a plugin for photoshop. it's pretty comprehensive as a photoshop plugin, you can rotate people 360 degrees and then "render" that view, drag and drop into the photoshop file as a new layer.

And then have your lawyer primed for the future lawsuit!

Hmmm, pick non-descript kids, avoid celebrity parents' kids, use your judgement.

Does that really happen? How common is that in reality?

Would it hold up? A small barely recognizable kid sitting on a bench who is a teeny tiny peripheral part of a rendering?

Seems like a gross over-reaction.

If true, I can see them going after someone like Neoscape but a small fry like me?

Just because a word in on a hot button list doesn't mean a swat team is going to come rappelling down from the ceiling. There are plenty of legit reasons to search for school kids pics.

Now if someone typed in - school kids, tan, athletic..........

You could type " uniformed elementary students"

Here's a thought, why not actually ask your local school, and see what they say? Be open with them, offer to pay, or at least give a good donation to the school PTA. Give the kids a toy, gift voucher or some treats. Get parents to sign a model release form.

OK this will take some organising, but do-able. I personally wouldn't rip images off google of adults, never mind children.