Zig Goes Beta

neilmcbean

Hiya everyone.

I'm announcing that our app Zig is going into Beta. Zig is part social network, part productivity app. The idea is to help connect people from different disciplines and locations and give them the tools they need to work together.

Task list.jpg

We're looking for feedback and we have people signed up from advertising, interactive, game development, AR, VR, and architecture. At this point the more input we get the better, so please let us know what you think. Thanks!

People.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Doh!

I actually thought the URL from the profile would be posted. Thanks for pointing that out!

BTW - been to Chicago a couple of times. One of the great cities I've seen. Just amazing. We went there on a 4 day food-fest and got in to Purple Pig and Girl & The Goat (lucked out). We had a thunderstorm one night and spent an hour staring out the hotel window waiting for Batman to swoop down. Downtown Chicago is a unique place.

Anyway, if you want to check it out you can learn more at http://www.zigtheapp.com. We'll start adding more people next month. Love to get your feedback.

-N