High Quality Rendered Image..

Sherif Massoud

Hi..

I'm working now on interior and exterior 3d images, and the client needs to see

high details when he zooms in!! anyway I tried to raise almost everything

responsible on that like antialiasing settings and subdivisions for materials and

rendering settings...etc but no good expected resultes.

I need to know what is the strong option which can improve images details if we

zoom in??

Thank you for your help..

I agree with both comments above - higher resolutions will mostly solve your issue...

However I would first check that the images you are sending are attached to your emails - not embedded. You cannot predict how some clients have received the image when its embedded as different email systems use different embedding ( mac mail/gmail work differently ) and can downres your image automatically to fit within the context. You also cant also predict how the client then downloads the embedded file - if they drag it into a folder for example it will be a tiny image compared and will not print/zoom very well after. Food for thought

I don't understand when you said, high quality when zoomed in?? how much your client is zooming?? How big are your images???

'quality' is a very dirty word, in your case mean shaprness? model details? textures details? as a rule of thumb I always use textures at least 3/4 of the final render size, now if those are interiors and the objects will be in the foreground then you need higher resolution textures.

Then modeling details should be up to the par of how close they are from the camera.

Final render size, this need to be talked from the beginning with your client, he needs a regular sheet size image?? board size? banner?

with all that you can set the quality of your image. Now even with that if your client does ridiculous zooming into your image then no matter what he'll see pixels and what not.

As mentioned above, instead of increasing detail in a single image, maybe creating details shots of the areas of importance may be a better solution, in that case, everything I mentioned will help you.