'2005 International Joke Competition'

Tommy L

Hello,

It has come to my attention that there is a diverse range of nationalities amongst the users of cgarchitect forum. It has also come to my attention that the english have the best sense of humour. If you would like to prove me wrong, please enter the ongoing competition listed below:

'2005 International Joke Competition'

Rules:

1 Judges* decision is final

2 Jokes shall be merited with a score out of ten

3 Prizes to be awarded in January 2014

4 Keep it as clean as your conscience allows

5 No Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman jokes allowed.

Example joke:

Q; Why did Dr spock go to the toilet?

A; To see the Captains log.

Ha Ha.

Let the competition commence. I think that joke has indeed set the bar quite high.

VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

Police today warned all men who frequent clubs and parties to stay cautious when offered drinks by women. Females are using a 'date-rape drug' called "Beer" to target unsuspecting men. This drug comes in liquid form and is available nearly everywhere! "Beer" as it is commonly referred to, is used by 'female predators' to persuade hapless male victims to go home with them. Women need only persuade a man to consume a few of these "Beers," and then ask him home for 'no-strings-attached Sex', ... a simple approach that renders most men helpless.

After several "Beers," men will have sex with even unattractive women. Often men awaken with only hazy memories of the night before, a horrible headache, and a vague feeling that something bad appened. Some really unfortunate men are even separated from their life's savings in a scam called "a relationship!" In extreme cases, females have entrapped unsuspecting males into long-term servitude through a punishment called "Marriage!" Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam once "Beer" is administered.

Forward this warning to every male you know! And, if you or some man you know, have fallen victim to this insidious "Beer" and the predatory women who administer it, rest assured - male support groups exist in every major city where you can discuss the ugly details of your encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, look in the Yellow Pages under "Golf Courses."

Not a bad start, results so far as follows:

Strat, rubbish donkey joke, 5/10.

Strat, redeems himself with Kylie classic, 9/10

Kris, awfully old chess dog joke, 1/10 (maybe its a new one to croatia)

Martin, great start with a wonderfully un-pc joke, 9/10

Fran, long story, but a common spam joke. 7/10 for effort.

Delfoz, Jackson joke I havnt heard before, brave broaching of current affairs, 8/10

Christofer Yates, storms into the lead with a 10/10-er!! Great bar gag from the american!

Timmy Nelson...... potatoes? Your one of those americans who says "Im Irish" aintcha?? Letting down the bro's from over the pond, 0/10.

Well, the battle of the nations continues with america in the lead.....Im dissapointed with the European response. I need austrians and italians to join the fight against the axis of evil american pun-spinners!

Why is Lt. Uhura brown?-Uh, no can't use that one.

Did you hear about the dwarf who bought a camel-nope, not that one either.

The Queen Mothe....nope.

What do you call.....no.

Two Engli.....no,no,no.

Count me out. Silly game anyway.

Now now kids, no dissention in the ranks please. As the Americans have scored a perfect ten, I am now raising the bar. The jokes will now be marked.........wait for it...........out of...........eleven!

So come on 'rest of the world allstars', serve me a cheeky one with a 'Whoop' and a 'Hell-yeah'.

Apologies to those who didnt make the grade (ernest and fran) but its a cut and thrust world out there, im just trying to teach you life lessons. Dont give up at the first hurdle!

PS Tim: c'mon man, i was being kind. That joke was truly awful.

Ooooooooooh! now youre getting it... not quite an eleven, but if you keep practicing you could be as good as me one day. Let me give you an example elevener:

Q: why did the chicken go to see a psychic?

A: To reach the other side.

and another:

Q:why did the baker have smelly hands?

A: because he kneaded a poo.

See what i did there? A veritable melange of hilarity in a meagre two lines of

text. How d'you like them apples.