Need help with interior

wegwegsgwerg

My scene has what looks like noise but my noise threshold is at 0... This issue is only with high light areas such as the window. I'm using brute force and light cache for GI. I have tried subpixel mapping which did not work. My settings are shown below. Anyone know what this is or can offer help?

13810895904_969f808803_o.png

13810580053_cbca763bc0_b.jpg

Now in the past, I have tried changing my filter to something other than "area" and I don't believed that helped at all.

EDIT: I turned my ?global DMC adaptive amount up to 1.0 from .85. That seemed to help a bit, just kinda blurring it really, however improving non e the less.

settings.jpg

test.jpg

Edited by wegwegsgwerg

I don't think is noise related, eve thou the result is noisy :p

it seems like low samples on that glass or Antialising. Those seems to be the reflection of the environment around that glass even the background that you are using is casting all those reflections in your glass, 1-4 seems a little low, try 1-8 or 2-4 and see how it goes.

I used reinhard and that seemed to fix most of it, try that. Also, I'm using vray lancoz filter. I'll upload final pic soon for critique.

Also, if that's just weird noise, I got rid of my noise by turning my brute force down from 50 to 10 and using light cache at 2500. That gives me about the best times with very good results.