jabranbaig1

hi as the title said i need some sort of random facade generator scripts so i can generate some random facade generator scripts like branches type or some window openings random

i have looked at script spot but did not find any may be i have been serching with wrong name can some one tell me how i can make some random pattern windows opening

Window patterns are very rarely random. They are generally placed in a symmetrical way that involves groupings that repeat from floor to floor.

I'm not saying this for sure, but I would doubt very much if you find anything that will generate random window openings on a single facade.

Otherwise, perhaps this will help; http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/scripts/ghosttown-lite

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going to be far away, then you can cheat it with random bitmaps instead of geometry. But that will greatly depend on the distance. Medium to close up, this may look terrible, depending on the bitmaps.

To achieve the randomness, use either

A) multisubobject with various bitmaps and then on your object stick a MaterialByElement modifier

or

B) multitexture