Feed Back

ericelvira

Hi Everyone,

I am soon to have V-Ray...

So far I have been using Revit to render my projects. I am new to rendering and 3D graphics. I would just like some feedback about this rendering.... All materials created from scratch and tweaked the settings a bit.

Another thing I have learned so far is that there's always something that can be changed when producing the renderings.

2-5 Child View.jpg

Good start... lighting is fairly believable but things to improve on. such as...

Should the windows / cupboards have glass? I think so. I'm not sure what renderer you're using but there should be a reflective / transparency setting somewhere!

The marble has obvious tiling (seams) and also needs some reflection.

Nothing in the real world has infinitely sharp edges! so get chamfering that woodwork, then polish it with some blurry reflections... When you do, you'll notice the highlights off your lights! (Providing they have specular properties).

Add some bits and bobs, maybe some fruit, a toaster and a loaf of bread on a breadboard!

Then boost the antialiasing and you're about there! :)

Once you get some realistic ss appliances in there it will look a lot better. That little notch above the oven has got to go. The counter should go out a bit beyond the drawers below. The range should also be a realistic model/materials. I would also make the vertical lines be straight - not have a slight angle.

One large improvement would be to use the white balance setting on the Vray camera to correct for the tungsten/incandescent glow from the lights - I know it seems counter intuitive (why give the lights an orange glow in the first place eh?) but it will result in a better image, and if you choose to have any light coming in through the window it'll give it a more blue hue.