Archvision RPC?

paneli

The advantage of paying $500 a year is that you have access to the whole APC library, that it is pretty big, you get 3D and 2D cars, 3D and 2D plants, very ugly 3D people, and nice 2D people, animated 2D people different races, gender, and activities. They are the only ones that I know of that have Different Arabic models and Asians without being stereotype.

Having said that, I use RPC from time to time when I can not find what I need, mostly for animations, but and this is a big but IMO the library is outdated, the people look like from the 80's and 90's and there is a horrible Gamma problem in the original photos, I have to spend serious time in post to make the 2D people look half decent, 3D cars ar OK for fast population and far shots, but again in close up they just look low detail and screaming CG all over.

$500 a year for the whole library may seems a good deal if you think about it, but you can render in only 1 computer, so for animations this defeat the purpose unless you have time to render everything in one computer.