Hi, I have just launched a new free textures site for everyone. I have around 10,000 images in total with 2000 seamless textures and free HDR maps. Uploading around 1000 more each month.

http://www.nowtextures.com/

It's taken me a year of hard work to put together so hope you enjoy it, please let me know of any problems or bugs!

Many thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't explored all of it but looks very good.

Became a member (basic for now) and i look forward to discover more.

Please take this as constructive. A couple of things i find weird. First, there's no way to come back to the Home page other than hit the back page button (a few times if you explore). Once you're a member, you can hit Dashboard and then there's a Home button (you should put it on all pages, imo). Of course, there's the left part where every category is shown but it's nice to have the Home page with all the thumbnails.

Second, if i go to Dashboard, i can see my password; not a series of little stars, the actual password. First time i've seen that. Even if you say other members don't have access to my dashboard, isn't the risk of someone being able to get it higher?

Anyway, since it's brand new, i wanted to give you my input. If it helps you, because i want people like you who put the time in to succeed.

See you around on your site and thank you.

Haven't explored all of it but looks very good.

Became a member (basic for now) and i look forward to discover more.

Please take this as constructive. A couple of things i find weird. First, there's no way to come back to the Home page other than hit the back page button (a few times if you explore). Once you're a member, you can hit Dashboard and then there's a Home button (you should put it on all pages, imo). Of course, there's the left part where every category is shown but it's nice to have the Home page with all the thumbnails.

Second, if i go to Dashboard, i can see my password; not a series of little stars, the actual password. First time i've seen that. Even if you say other members don't have access to my dashboard, isn't the risk of someone being able to get it higher?

Anyway, since it's brand new, i wanted to give you my input. If it helps you, because i want people like you who put the time in to succeed.

See you around on your site and thank you.

You can hit the logo to get back to the home page. FYI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...