Abandon treasure

bryantromp

1425225498.jpg

Studio/Institution: BoTro Visualization & Engineering
Genre: Other
Software: 3dsmax-vray-speedtree-ps
Description:

Hey guys I bought corona a few days a go and start fiddling with it on a new vision/story I wanna lay down. What can I say..I'm really impressed with Corona!! Switching from vray to corona was pretty straight forward. It only took me some hours to get the hang of it. Here's my first raw render im working on :cool:

sand%20test2_zpsuamze0l8.jpg

Wow, Ii did not hear about this news software but just saw it... Thoughts?.We struggle because our artists render Revit frequently. When trying max with mental ray or vray the technicalities of the software prevent good results. I am the sole person comfortable with mental ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Ivan.I like it so far..user interface pretty friendly...no more gazillion setting to setup like vray..I pretty much render this image on the standard settings it came with..plus the price is a big plus for me :)..I'll say try it out..

p.s. U can try it out for 45 days for free fully functional working build so is only a win/win situation :)

Hey ivan..pretty good this scene took me around 47 min progressive rendering..total polygons 3,3 millions without counting all the proxy plants. The background plants each one alone is around 2.2 million polygons. So pretty good for me :)

Hey benjamin..I tried with the scatter from corona itself. It works good, but lack the flexibility what forest pro has. For example: spline exclude include opt etc.

An update version of my wip image..changed sun orientation to get better highlight of the sand road :)

sand%20test2v6_zpsfldiuhze.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...