Office Gaming Recommendations

Smile of Fury

• 2 weeks later...

Without any doubt in my mind, Halo (trial), the demo is free and it can play on any (for the most part) computer. The servers are still running and you can play online on the infamous Blood Gultch level, basically the only one anyone plays. For the most part, it's easy to pick up and play, but hard to put down, the multiplayer is amazing, and the trial is free!

If they don't like FPS, table tennis is fine, but I don't think table tennis (by rockstar) runs on the PC. I'm a huge fan of ping pong, but I don't have my own table, and rockstar's game is the only one with decent controls. I've tried plenty of freeware games, and it's nowhere as intuitive as real life, ahhah.

Let us know what you choose!

have fun.

For a workplace game you could go in for something along the lines where it helps teamwork like counter-strike or Age of empires or Call of Duty 4. Helps everybody to work with each other.

If you want something for group fun to make people relax.(Very addicting should not be like everyday game, Affects productivity) Quake 3 Arena with Voosh Mod.

This game is an overall mood improve if you find out that people are losing interest or you have some down time this is the best game to bring up the moral of the team.

If you want an overall relaxing game like not much of fighting, you could go with Minecraft, being in Architectural visualization stuff, things might get super interesting... :)

If it is not for the team but only you going to play, may be GTA or ElderScrollsOnline are good games to play on the PC with the controllers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...