Glass rendering problem

Hello Friends!

I have big problem: i have excellent glass material for Vray 3ds max. In that visualisation you can see that the glass material (right side) is almost photorealistic (maybe too thick).

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/446137906813535355/

I have the same tex applied in my model, but this is exterior visualisation and it renders totally green with some translucency and reflection. I have no idea what causes this effect: lightning or geometry. The fog multiplier in glass mat. is 0.05 and color is very very pale green- almost white. The two-sided option is on. Help me please :)

I checked all settings: mat. settings, gamma, global illumination... I don't understand why I have good glass render in first render and then green material in exterior scene. I'm using evermotion archexteriors so the settings must be good.

More like "Eh, Rhino" or "Eh, .3ds". Vray materials usually works best when geometry is modeled in a way that makes sense, and usually when importing architecture/geometry (i have to import .3ds from Archicad all the time) the geometry is not logically structured/really weird. For example when importing from Archicad through a .3ds format, even though you created a solid box with one material on it, it comes in as one object but with all the quads "loose"/the edges split, so it is not a closed volume. Drives me mad most of the time.