steel cable net texture?

eidam655

hi everyone,

i just have a quick question - would anyone happen to know where I could find a texture of a steel cable net? - for reference, this is what I'm talking about - bezpecnostni-site-x-tend-predcily-opet-veskera-ocekavani-zakaznika-300.jpg

or if you could suggest some keywords that would lead me to these nets in a 2D, front-facing form, I would be very thankful :)

thanks for reading,

adam

hi everyone,

i just have a quick question - would anyone happen to know where I could find a texture of a steel cable net? - for reference, this is what I'm talking about - bezpecnostni-site-x-tend-predcily-opet-veskera-ocekavani-zakaznika-300.jpg

or if you could suggest some keywords that would lead me to these nets in a 2D, front-facing form, I would be very thankful :)

thanks for reading,

adam

Depending on the level of detail you want, you could model it too. Grasshopper is a great tool for stuff like that.

In about 10 minutes I would have a railclone style setup and just use geometry.

I have to give this railclone plugin a chance one of these days... I cut my parametric teeth with Grasshopper but have since moved to 3ds Max for rendering. Railclone seems pretty sweet too!