Workspace/office/studio pictures

Jon Berntsen

I was wondering if it would be appropriate to have an updated thread where we can post images of our studios and with desks/office interior space? It could be cool to see how others are keeping their workplace inspiring and also see the tools different studios are employing in the usual project. Feel free to move this thread to another part of the forum, perhaps the business of visualization. Didn't know exactly where to put this.

Edited by chroma

I'm gonna have to do a little cleaning before I post.

OT I know but I've worked in a lot of creative offices over the years and I think almost without exception, those that functioned - were a mess, sometimes a real mess!

Are we creatives just naturally messy do you think?

I'll go, and hope others will post as well. I put up some grey fabric with a nice pattern over the green cubicle walls and put up some blue LED strips as well. I don't have them on very often though. The base-less monitor stand really helps clean things up as well, although my desk usually looks like Scott's.

office.jpg

OT I know but I've worked in a lot of creative offices over the years and I think almost without exception, those that functioned - were a mess, sometimes a real mess!

Are we creatives just naturally messy do you think?

I can function in a messy environment but I would be very happy if the cleaning fairies would clean up every night and leave clean, clear, work surfaces, clean floors and things arranged neatly. I achieve this like once a month but little by little the order starts to crumble as the mess mode starts to take over much like the frog in the boiling pot of water.

Edited by heni30

I'll go, and hope others will post as well. I put up some grey fabric with a nice pattern over the green cubicle walls and put up some blue LED strips as well. I don't have them on very often though. The base-less monitor stand really helps clean things up as well, although my desk usually looks like Scott's.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53287[/ATTACH]

Whats with the strip club lighting on the left.

Are ya putting a pole in soon too?