from where to learn 3ds max

snehasureka

• 5 weeks later...

IMHO there is not much on interior designer or Architectural design, there are a couple of books and online course i would go onto DT digital tutors but nowadays you will need to pay for a subscription, unless you go onto youtube that is the only place that is free and you onto fourms and search for interior designer threads

the problem i have with books they are not on interior designer or they are but there is not a lot of them, if you want to do interior designer and arc design then i would have gone for Revit and not max,because revit is more geared to Architectural design

the books i would recommed is 3ds Max Design Architectural Visualization Brian L smith

3ds max Revitalize your architectural visualizations Rendering Jamie Cardoso

3ds Max Architectural Visualization – Advanced to Expert (kindle only)

these are my recommedations mite not be your cup of tea, don't just buy them online i would go to a bookshop and check them out first

I would sudjest setting up small goals that lead to a big goal like maybe creating a bed room and then end goal and the char lamps beds etc as the short goals. and as you start your short goals like a chair etc, look up on google "how to" there are many of them out there. If you don't wanna subscribe to anything that's prob the best way. If you want to subscribe there is pluraslight and lynda that have very good tuts. And many of us here will help you along the way! good luck!