Rendering stuck on prepass 3 for light cache

Sho-Time1

Hey guys i'm having issues with a rather large scene of condo interiors. Almost a 1GB in size. We've handled larger scenes in the past with no major problems.

I've rendered the scene several times prior to switching to Vray 3.40.02 but since the switch I've been having a terrible time figuring out the settings. Can anybody give me pointers on how to solve this issue along with perhaps how to speed up the image itself.

I did a material override and it worked fine but i didn't change any materials after i switched over so i'm not sure how that should be a problem

Thanks in advance!

Capture.PNG

setting f.JPG

setting e.JPG

setting d.JPG

setting c.JPG

setting g.JPG

Settings1.JPG

setting a.JPG

setting b.JPG

computer spec.JPG

Turn off displacement as a test; typically that is the cause of light cache issues. If that fixes it, look for any huge displacement textures or high displacement settings (either in V-ray displacement mods, or the global vray displacement settings)

What have you got in the scene that makes it 1GB in size? I think even for scenes where I've had a building and a couple of the individual apartment rooms fully detailed, it's not more than a few dozen to 100 MB.

Edited by Richard7666